The meat and potatoes! We combined these two ingredients for fans of these products! But the main dish is hearty and do not need to prepare additional side dish to meat
- pork 500 g
- potatoes 200 g
- sour cream 70 g
- onion 50 g
- eggs 1 PC.
- flour 3 tbsp.
- garlic 2 cloves
- parsley 15 g
- dill 15 g
- black pepper powder ½ tsp
- salt ⅔ tsp.
- Potatoes RUB on a small grater and squeeze.
- Add the egg, flour, finely chopped dill and parsley, garlic passed through a press, onion, grated – stir.
- Chunks of pork salt and pepper on both sides.
- Spread potatoes on the meat on both sides and fry the pieces in vegetable oil on both sides over medium heat until Golden brown.
- Spread the meat on a baking sheet, brush the top with sour cream and send in the oven for 30 minutes at 180 degrees.