View step-by-step video cooking, follow Pokrovka and processes of cooking and you will succeed. Cook with us is easy and very tasty. Subscribe to our channel not to miss new videos.
- pumpkin 1 PC.
- vegetable broth 500 ml
- coconut milk (or cream) 200 ml
- garlic 4 cloves
- olive oil
- ginger grated
- thyme (you can substitute other herbs)
- ground black pepper
+ 1 hour
- To start, cut the pumpkin in large cubes and place in a baking dish, sprinkle with thyme, put the garlic and send in the oven pre-heated until 190 degrees for 35-40 minutes.
- Cooked pumpkin put into a blender, grate the ginger and pour with broth. Beat until smooth.
- Pour into a saucepan on medium heat. Add milk or cream, nutmeg, paprika, and optional cheese and a chicken breast cut in cube. Serve with croutons or pumpkin seeds.
The amount of ingredients depends on your taste preferences. If any ingredient does not like (ginger, garlic etc.) you can not add.