Hello everyone, in this video I decided to make a quesadilla with chicken in a pita. And it turned out delicious.
- cheese 400 g
- the sweet Bulgarian pepper 1 PC.
- chicken fillet 1 PC.
- onion 1 PC.
- lavash is a thin 1 piece
- tomatoes 1 PC.
- pepper to taste
- black pepper to taste
- salt to taste
+ 1 hour
- Chicken fillet cut into small cubes, or arbitrarily.
- Tomato cut into slices.
- Onion cut into half rings.
- Red bell pepper cut into small cubes.
- Cheese RUB on a small grater.
- Thin pita bread cut in a circle, with a plate.
- In a pan, start to fry the onion. About 5 minutes. Once the onions were roasted to a brown colour, there also add tomato and red bell pepper. And still fry for 5 minutes – 7, salt and pepper to taste. After this time, put the stuffing on a plate, and remove with side.
- In the same pan fry the prepared chicken. Fry until cooked. also add salt and pepper to taste. Once ready, just put in a bowl.
- Both fillings should be mixed.
- The prepared thin pita bread, on one side sprinkle with cheese, cheese add toppings, and sprinkle cheese again.
- In a pan, fry each side of the quesadilla for a few minutes before the crust.
Everything is ready.