Every owner wants to please their guests. I offer a recipe for a loaf of mackerel stuffed with vegetables — this delicious, bright, festive appetizer will decorate Your table.
- frozen mackerel 2 PCs.
- the sweet Bulgarian pepper 1 PC.
- onion 1 PC.
- carrot 1 PC.
- lemon 1 PCs.
- parsley 1 bunch
- vegetable oil 3 tbsp.
- soy sauce 2 tbsp.
4 hours + 1 hour 20 minutes
- Each fish make a cut through the back, leaving the abdomen intact, out of all the films. Remove the spine and bones.
- Prepared fillet sprinkle with lemon juice and soy sauce, leave to marinate.
- Fry in vegetable oil chopped onion, sweet pepper, and grated on a coarse grater carrots, salt, add the greens.
- For pickled mackerel fillets put the roasted vegetables. Distribute them evenly over the fish and turn the roll.
- Roll folded in half transfer to the foil which is pre-lubricated with vegetable oil. Twist tightly and put into the oven for 40 minutes at 180 degrees.
- After baking, allow the loaf to cool and place in refrigerator for 3-4 hours.