Rolls of chicken liver is very tender, they can be cut into pieces and serve as an appetizer to any table and can be served along with a side dish as a dish, only You can decide!
- chicken livers 450 g
- onions 150 g
- eggs 1 PC.
- flour 2 tbsp.
- vegetable oil (for frying) 1 tbsp.
- ground black pepper ⅓ tsp.
- salt ½ tsp
For the filling
- cheese 200 g
- sea Kale 100 g
- cucumbers 1 EA.
- dill 10 g
- dried garlic 1 tsp.
- In the bowl of a blender place the chicken livers, onion, salt (1/2 tsp), pepper (1/3 teaspoon) – crushed.
- Pour contents of blender into a bowl. Beat the egg and flour mix.
- Grease the pan with vegetable oil 1 times! Baked liver pancakes on slow fire from both sides.
- Cucumber grate, add the ricotta, chopped dill, dried garlic, sea Kale and mix everything carefully.
- For each pancake put the cheese filling on the edge and roll pancake into a roll.