A dish of Chinese cabbage to adhere to a healthy lifestyle.
- chicken fillet 100 g
- cabbage 100 g
- tomatoes 100 g
- the sweet Bulgarian pepper 100 g
- feta cheese 100 g
- crackers 100 g
- eggs 3 PCs.
- ketchup 30 g
- vegetable oil 1 tbsp
- mustard 1 tsp.
+ 1 hour
- Chicken fillet boiled and cut into strips, feta cheese – cubes, shred cabbage.
- Chop the tomatoes and bell pepper.
- Prepare a seasoning of mustard, boiled chicken egg yolks, vegetable oil and ketchup.
- Products to join, add the croutons, season with sauce.
Salad can decorate any greens.