Beautiful salad, made in the form of a birch trunk. Salad turns out very hearty and delicious. He certainly will not go unnoticed at the festive table.
Description of preparation:
Preparation: Chop the chicken fillet. Put the prunes in a bowl and pour warm water. To allow to soften. Slice mushrooms and cucumbers. Finely chop the onion. Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan, add mushrooms and onions and fry until Golden brown. Grate the eggs. Decorate the salad with strips of prunes and herbs, mimicking the trunk of a birch.
- Eggs boiled — 3 Pieces
- Mushrooms — 100 Grams
- Pickled cucumbers — 2 Pieces
- Onion — 1 Piece
- Boiled chicken — 200 Grams
- Mayonnaise — 100 Grams
- Salt, black pepper — – to taste
- Greens — to taste
- Prunes — 1-2 Pieces
How to cook the “Salad “birch””
1. Onion cut into small dice.
2. Cucumber RUB on a small grater. So it will be juicier and nicer to eat, in contrast to that, if the cucumbers be cut.
3. Mushrooms I take frozen but can be fresh. Cut them arbitrarily.
4. In a pan saute the onions.
5. Add mushrooms and cook all together.
6. Chicken meat finely chop and put in a salad bowl. Layer with mayonnaise.
7. Lay the next layer of grated cucumber. Layer with mayonnaise.
8. The next layer – fried mushrooms with onions. Layer with mayonnaise.
9. Separate the whites from the yolks. Proteins grate and place the next layer. Grease with mayonnaise.
10. Grate on a fine grater yolks. Gently lay the top layer.
11. Mayonnaise on top of the yolks add two or three birch trunk with branches. Chop the greens and make a semblance of twigs and grass.
12. Prune make lines on the trunks. The salad to soak for about 1 hour in the refrigerator and can be served to the table.