- Cabbage 200 gr.
- Chicken fillet 2 PCs.
- White bread 2-3 slices
- Tomatoes 2 pieces
- Olive oil
Method of preparation
- Step 1 Chicken breast repel to a thickness of 1,5-2 see Unfold one of the sheets for baking and spread on half of one chicken breast. Cover with the second half of the sheet for frying and lightly pressed breast wrapped hand.
- Step 2 Lay the chicken breast in the sheet for frying on a heated frying pan without oil and cook over low heat until tender. Cool.
- Step 3 Bread cut into cubes and dried in the oven.
- Step 4 Cut the tomatoes in cubes. The leaves of the Beijing cabbage, wash and finely chop, reserve a few leaves for serving. Chicken fillet finely chop. Stir.
- Step 5 Pour the salad with olive oil, lay out the salad leaves Chinese cabbage, sprinkle with croutons and chopped herbs.