Salad of glass noodles with vegetables and seafood are quite popular in Thailand. At home, too easy to repeat one of its variants. Stocking up on necessary ingredients and go! Cook it nice and easy, despite the rather impressive list of features. In my case, seafood fried in a pan, but if there is a desire to simplify — it is easier to boil for 1-2 minutes. As for refueling, then Tae do not regret them, so the salad is often obtained in “floating”, but more intense taste. I’m not a big drinker, so make refueling less, and fans can increase the proportion of two times.
350-400 g fresh seafood (calamari, shrimp);
180-200 g. glass noodles;
long green cucumber;
5 small onion shallot;
1/3 bunch green onions;
1/3 bunch cilantro;
a handful of salted peanuts
for the filling (for a richer version — increase 2 times):
1 large lime;
3 tbsp fish sauce;
3 tbsp water;
2 to 3 chilli pepper Chile;
1 teaspoon of sugar;
1. First make the dressing: take 3 tbsp of fish sauce, squeeze the juice from lime, add the sugar, sliced chili peppers (if you leave the seeds — will be three times sharper) and a few chopped sprigs of cilantro. Mix everything together and leave to infuse. Add another 3 tbsp water — let the filling will be bigger.
2. Cut seafood into small pieces. Shrimp can be left whole.
3. Fry the seafood until cooked for 1-2 minutes on high heat. If during heating of the pan, the seafood will give plenty of fluids — it needs to be drained.
4. Cook the noodles: drop it in boiling water and wait 3-4 minutes (or as indicated on the package). Ready! her recline in a colander and pour cold water to them. For the convenience of eating noodles can be cut into pieces, but you can leave the long.
5. Carrots, cucumbers grate on a grater for Korean carrot or cut into thin long strips. Onions cut thin feathers. Cilantro and green onions finely chop.
6. Mix all the ingredients. Top with seasoning and a couple tablespoons of butter (you can leave only the gas station). Leave to cool for 15 minutes and you can taste. And Yes don’t forget the nuts!