Hearty salad for any occasion.
- cabbage 150 g
- beef 100 g
- cheese 100 g
- mayonnaise 100 g
- eggs 4 PCs.
- potato 2 PCs.
- onion 1 PC.
- vinegar 9%
+ 2 hours
- Boil beef, cut into cubes, coat with the mayonnaise.
- Boil the potatoes, grate, sprinkle on meat, grease mayonnaise.
- Cut into half rings of white onion, scalded with boiling water, pour the vinegar.
- Squeeze in fifteen minutes.
- Cabbage thinly slice, season with salt, sprinkle with vinegar.
- Boil, peel and halve the eggs, place them on a dish, grease with mayonnaise.
- RUB any hard cheese.
Important thinly slice the cabbage, she should be gentle.