Dish lovers of meat dishes.
- beef 350 g
- walnuts 250 g
- cheese 150-200 g
- mayonnaise 150 g
- eggs 4-5 pieces.
- onion 2 PCs.
- carrot 1 PC.
+ 2 hours
- Beef boiled, cut into slices, place in salad bowl.
- Sauté the carrots and onion, spread layer of mayonnaise, sprinkle with chopped walnuts.
- Boiled eggs are cut, RUB the yolks, add the walnuts, mayonnaise, salt and pepper.
- Stuff the whites, lay the eggs in the center and in a circle.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese.
Optional for half an hour before serving the meat can be mayonnaise.