Hearty, unusual dish, like a winter snowdrift.
- chicken fillet 300 g
- potatoes 300 g
- mayonnaise 250 g
- Russian cheese 100 g
- boiled eggs 8 PCs.
+ 1 hour
- Cut the potatoes into slices, fry and lay out on a dish.
- Spread with mayonnaise.
- Boiled chicken fillet cut into cubes, also put on a dish and grease with mayonnaise.
- Grate the boiled eggs, put the salad slide, salt – to taste and desire.
- Pour mayonnaise.
- Sprinkle the salad with grated “Rossiyskiy” cheese.
- Put the dish in the fridge for half an hour.
The salad garnish with sprigs of dill.