Christmas mood from such a salad will be guaranteed.
- chicken fillet 400 g
- cheese 300 g
- mayonnaise 200 g
- the sweet Bulgarian pepper 2 PCs.
- tomatoes 2 pieces
- garlic 7 cloves
- cucumber 1 PC.
- tomatoes 1 PC.
- boiled carrots 1 PC.
+ 1 hour
- Boil chicken, remove from broth and immediately cut.
- Skip the garlic through chesnokodavku.
- Cut the tomatoes into small cubes, place them on a dish, add the garlic, mayonnaise.
- Cut into small cubes sweet paprika, add the garlic and also place them on a dish.
- Grate cheese, sprinkle the salad.
- For decoration use lettuce leaves, flower petals cut from the boiled carrots, the leaves of fresh cucumber.
- Cut the peel of the tomato, roll, formed into a small flower.
- Put the salad in the fridge for two hours.
On the edge of the salad, you can spread the leaves of green or thinly sliced cucumber.