A good dish for a festive new year’s table.
- smoked meat 300 g
- mushrooms 150 g
- cheese 150 g
- mayonnaise 100 ml
- eggs 4 PCs.
- potatoes 1 PC.
- cucumber 1 PC.
+ 40 minutes
- Cut into strips smoked meat, put in a bowl.
- Fresh cucumbers cut into sticks, spread with mayonnaise.
- Boil and grate the potatoes.
- Slice the mushrooms and fry, also lubricate the layer of mayonnaise.
- Boil and halve the eggs, put on top of the salad.
- Grate cheese, sprinkle the dish and put it in the cold for half an hour.
Salad can decorate with pomegranate seeds.