Pretty, original. Dish lovers of seafood.
- squid 300 g
- canned green peas 100 g
- rice 100 g
- cheese 100 g
- eggs 5 PCs.
- sour cream 3 tbsp.
- mayonnaise 2 tbsp.
+ 1 hour
- Boil the squid until tender in salted water, this will take three minutes.
- Squid cut into rings.
- Boil the rice until crumbly state.
- Mix the foods with canned peas.
- To prepare the sauce, mix the mayonnaise with sour cream, salad.
- Boil eggs and cut in half, yolks to get dipped in sour cream sauce and put them back.
- Put on the salad, sprinkle with grated cheese, decorate with a sprig of dill.
On the edge of the salad, you can sprinkle green peas.