An original combination of ingredients.
- chicken fillet 200 g
- crackers 200 g
- cheese 200 g
- carrots 200 g
- prunes 150 g
+ 1 hour
- Pour boiling water over prunes and leave for ten minutes.
- The softened fruit to cut thin strips.
- Boil chicken with salt and spices.
- Fillet cool, grind the cubes.
- Grate the carrots and cheese, the cells of the large or medium.
- Pour the mayonnaise into the middle of the plate, around lay the sliced ingredients slides.
Optional mayonnaise can be submitted separately in a gravy boat.