Interesting, colorful combination of color and taste.
- smoked pork 200 g
- cabbage 150 g
- beets boiled 150 g
- pomegranate seeds 150 g
- crackers 100 g
- shallots 100 g
- mayonnaise (optional)
for the marinade:
- lemon ½
+ 20 minutes
- Prepare marinade of lemon juice, chopped herbs, salt, granulated sugar, fresh herbs.
- Shallots cut into half rings, put it in a bowl with the marinade.
- To cut the pomegranate in half, remove the seeds.
- Shred fresh cabbage, cut into strips salmon and boiled beets.
- Products to lay out on a dish.
- Mayonnaise submitted separately.
In a salad you can add crackers. It is better if the salmon will be pork.