Today prepare a festive salad. The salad was delicious, bright and tasty, prepared from the available products. This salad is just like the guests and decorate a festive table!
- crab sticks 250 g
- cheese 150 g
- the sweet Bulgarian pepper 2 PCs.
- onion 1 PC.
- tomatoes 1 PC.
- lemon juice 3 tbsp.
- mayonnaise 3 tbsp.
- sour cream 3 tbsp.
- sugar 1 tbsp.
- 1 clove garlic
- paprika ground 1 tsp.
- dry mustard 1 tsp.
- salt to taste
- water 5 tbsp
- refined canola oil 2.5 tbsp.
- flour 1 tsp.
+ 40 minutes
- Grind onion and pickle by adding sugar and lemon juice.
- Prepare the dressing: mix the mayonnaise, sour cream, chopped garlic, salt, paprika and mustard.
- Cut diagonally crab sticks, Bulgarian pepper and tomatoes (the tomatoes previously freed from excess liquid and seeds)
- Grate cheese.
- Mix all ingredients and dressed with a salad.
- Prepare the chips: mix the butter, water and flour.
- In a hot pan pour the batter for chips and waiting for the liquid to evaporate.
- The salad is served a La carte, decorating pepper and cooked crisp.
Bon appetit and delicious holidays)