Classic cooking snacking sandwich.
- chicken fillet 500 g
- iceberg lettuce 8 PCs.
- the bread for the sandwiches 6 pieces.
- tomatoes 2 pieces
- boiled eggs 2 PCs.
- smoked bacon 2 slices
- red onion 1 EA.
- mayonnaise 2 tbsp.
- vegetable oil 2 tbsp
- ground black pepper
+ 1 hour
- Chicken fillet to salt, and ground pepper.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the chicken.
- Fry the bread for toast on the griddle pan or dry in a normal pan with oil.
- Fry the bacon until crisp, the breast cut into slices.
- Slice a sweet onion thin rings.
- Boil eggs, cut into rings, and slice the tomatoes.
- Bread for toast spread with mayonnaise, put the lettuce “iceberg”, chicken, eggs.
- Cover the sandwich with the second slice of bread, also spread with mayonnaise.
- Put the lettuce, bacon, onions and tomatoes.
- Cover the sandwich with third slice of bread, smeared with mayonnaise on the inside.
- A sandwich cut into two parts, each pierced with a skewer.
To submit a sandwich and French fries with tomato and cheese sauce.