The sandwich can be served on Breakfast with tea or hot coffee.
- chicken breast 1 PC.
- rye bread 4 slices
- mushrooms 4 PCs.
- onion 1 PC.
- Camembert cheese (brie cheese) 1 EA.
- vegetable oil 3-4 tbsp
- black French mustard 4 tsp.
- lemon juice 2 tsp.
- wine vinegar 2 tsp.
- sugar 1 pinch
- herbes de Provence
- ground black pepper
+ 1 hour
- Rye bun cut into two parts, and fry the halves on the grill or on a dry pan.
- Onion peel and cut into rings, fry in vegetable oil, add sugar, salt, wine vinegar.
- Large mushroom caps cut into slices and fry.
- Chicken breast marinated in a mixture of sunflower oil, lemon juice, pepper and salt, Provence herbs.
- The time of soaking of half an hour.
- Meat fry in hot oil until tender.
- Grease muffin French mustard, cover with slices of cheese “brie” or “Camembert”.
- Meat put the mushrooms, sprinkle with chopped dill.
- Cover with the second half of the sandwich rolls, press to seal.
- Warm up a snack on the grill and serve.
For sandwiches it is better to use coarse salt.