A snack you can prepare for unexpected guests.
- brown bread 4 slices
- tomatoes 2 pieces
- cucumbers 2 PCs.
- smoked chicken leg quarter 1
- soft cheese 2 tbsp
- grainy mustard 2-3 tsp.
- 1 clove garlic
- ground black pepper
+ 15 minutes
- To make the sauce from cream cheese and grainy mustard.
- Want to use a spicy mustard.
- Finely chop the garlic, dill, pickles.
- Add to the sauce, stir the pasta and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Black bread cut into slices, smear with the sauce.
- Tomatoes cut into circles, put on bread.
- Chicken to break up the fibers, lay on top of tomatoes.
- Sandwich cover with the second piece of bread served on the table.
The recipe can be supplemented with lettuce, strips of sweet bell pepper.