Not all kids like porridge. Children may be interested in additional additives such as apples.
- milk 150 ml
- water 150 ml
- semolina 50 g
- apples 1 PC.
- butter 10 g
+ 15 minutes
- Grease the inner part of the slow cooker, pour the cereal, pour the mixture of water and milk.
- Products mix, cook ten minutes.
- Apple peel, remove core, flesh blend into a puree.
- Another option: a shallow grater.
- After the beep, add fruit, porridge mix.
- Heat the dish for another five or six minutes.
Apple can be replaced by a pear.