Spicy dish without meat. Guests will be delighted.
- eggplants 1.5 kg
- onion 200 g
- Bulgarian sweet pepper 1-2 PCs.
- chili pepper red 1-2 PCs
- garlic 5-6 cloves
- vegetable oil 100 g
- soy sauce 50 ml
- acetic essence 70% 15 ml
- coriander powder 1-2 tsp
- salt 1-2 tsp
- sugar 1 tsp.
3 hours + 40 minutes
- Put the eggplant in salted boiling water, cooking time is ten minutes.
- Cool, cut into bars and transfer to a salad bowl.
- Season with salt, sprinkle with vinegar, put part of the chopped onion, sweet bell pepper.
- Seal and leave for impregnation.
- Chop the remaining onion, chop the garlic, add chili.
- Fry the onions in butter, add the sugar.
- When done roasting remove from heat, sprinkle with coriander seeds, add the Chile and garlic, mix well.
- The mixture is poured into the eggplant, add the soy sauce.
- A snack to put in the fridge for three hours or for the day.
Ready salad garnish with cilantro leaves.