Very tasty Tom Yam soup will warm even the coldest day.
- chicken broth 3 l
- tiger shrimps 400 g
- the coconut milk 350 ml
- pasta Tom Yam 90g
- shiitake mushrooms (dried) 40 g
- lemongrass 8 PC.
- lime leaves 5 pieces.
- chili pepper 3 PC.
- 1 piece galangal
- onion 1 PC.
- lemon ½
- fish sauce 4 tbsp
+ 30 minutes
- Soak shiitake in warm water for 2-3 hours.
- Shrimp clear from the shell, to make an incision in the center and remove the brown “thread”.
Rinse in cold water.
- Slice galangal, lemongrass, Chile peppers, onions and mushrooms.
- In boiling chicken broth to put galangal, lemongrass, Chile pepper, lime leaves, shiitake.
Add the fish sauce and Tom Yam paste, stir. Cook on medium heat 5 min.
- Then add shrimp, onions and squeeze the juice of half a lemon, cook for 5 min.
- Add the coconut milk, stir, let cook for another 5 minutes.
- Serve with chopped coriander and rice.