A popular dish, sold in the queues at the kiosks of the capital of the Netherlands.
- herring fillet 4 PCs.
- pickled gherkins-4 pieces
- rolls 2 PCs.
- onion ¼ EA.
+ 15 minutes
- Sweet onions, cut into small cubes.
- Pickled gherkins cut into long strips.
- Oblong rolls with a crispy crust cut lengthwise so that they are not divided until the end.
- On each half put half a haddock fillet, cover with the cucumbers and onions.
- Close sandwiches, cut into several portions and serve.
In sandwich you can add lettuce leaves.