A recipe perfect for those fasting. It turns out light and delicious diet soup.
- mushrooms 7 pieces
- potato 2 PCs.
- onion ½
- vegetable oil 2 tbsp
+ 50 minutes
- Mushrooms wash, peel, cut into cubes.
- Put in a saucepan and fry with vegetable oil.
- Add diced potato and fry for 5 minutes.
- Add water, mix well.
- Cook the soup until tender, covered with a lid.
- Chop the onion into small cubes, put into the soup 5 minutes before it is ready.
- The contents of the sauté pan, grind in a blender, puree.