How to cook delicious vegetarian Shawarma at home, read our material.
- Armenian lavash : 2 sheets
- Adygei cheese: 200 g
- Tomatoes, cucumbers: 1 piece
- Cabbage: 100 g
- Sour cream: 5 tbsp
- Garlic : 2 teeth
- Curry : 1 tbsp.
- Salt, sugar : 13 tsp
- Vegetable oil: 3 tbsp
Shawarma – a middle Eastern dish, which is based on pita or lavash. In acts as a filling meat, preferably lamb, beef or chicken, first cooked on a vertical grill and then finely chopped. Also, the filling must be added to vegetables and sauces. In many Eastern countries and Europe Shawarma called Doner or kebab.
We offer a delicious recipe vegetarian Shawarma with vegetables and Adygei cheese. In the warm season vegetarian Shawarma many people like more, because in the middle you can put a lot of seasonal vegetables. Spicy taste of this Shawarma will give Adygei cheese. He is a brotherhood not of rennet cheese, as for the production use only bacterial ferment. That is why well fried Adygei cheese, does not stick and does not melt.
Vegetarian Shawarma: a simple recipe for healthy snacks
- Squeeze the garlic into the cream, add salt and sugar. Mix well.
- Finely shred the cabbage.
- Slice the tomato rings.
- Cut off cucumber ends and slice into strips.
- All the vegetables should be divided into 4 parts enough for 4 steaks.
- Cut the cheese in thin slices
- Pour on a flat plate of curry to throw in the spices and cheese.
- Fry cheese in vegetable oil on both sides over medium heat. Place on a plate.
- Cut the sheet of lavash in half. The lower part spread with sauce.
- Put the cabbage, then cheese, cucumbers and tomatoes.
- Wrap roll. You can fry on the grill.