The salad is ready in twenty minutes, subject to the availability of Pesto sauce.
- green beans 350 g
- tomatoes 2 pieces
- pumpkin seeds 80 g
- cilantro, fresh 50 g
- lemon ½
- garlic 4 cloves
- ground cumin (ground cumin) ½ tsp.
- pesto sauce
- ground black pepper
- Pan-fried pumpkin seeds, it will take five to six minutes.
- Allow to cool, grind the product in a blender, leave a few pieces for decoration.
- Add salt, fresh cilantro, crushed garlic, lemon juice, cumin powder, turn the mixture into puree mass.
- Boil green beans in salted water for five minutes, cooling the product remains crispy.
- Place them on a dish, pour over sauce, mix well.
- Decorate the mix, strips of tomatoes, the remaining seeds, chopped cilantro.
- On top pour the sauce “Pesto”.
Salad to serve warm.