Full dish – hot and hearty.
- green beans 200 g
- chicken breast 200 g
- the sweet Bulgarian pepper 100 g
- sunflower seeds 50 g
- olive oil 1 tbsp
- balsamic vinegar 2 tsp.
- soy sauce 1 tsp.
- vegetable oil
- ground black pepper
- Boil the chicken and beans.
- Slice the sweet peppers, it can be a little fry to soften.
- Products mix and pour a mixture of balsamic vinegar, soy sauce, olive oil, salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir, sprinkle with peeled sunflower seeds.
Ready salad you can decorate with any fresh greens.