Casserole – all meals prepared using the process of roasting.
- Cottage cheese: 400 g
- Apples: 400 g
- Eggs: 2 pieces
- Sugar: 4 tbsp
- Semolina: 5 tbsp
- Bread crumbs: 3 tbsp.
- Butter: 20 g
- Sour cream: 50 g
Casseroles can be sweet or savory. The most popular options I think: cheesecake, vegetable (cabbage, potato), cheese, pasta.
In most people the name “casserole” is associated with cheese option. Cottage cheese casserole – a favorite of many dishes from childhood, often cooked in preschool. Many still wonder how to cook cottage cheese casserole “in the garden”. In the kitchens of different peoples of the casserole called cheesecake, clubroom, cassaday.
Recipes like cheesecake very much, because apart from the cheese in the dish you can add other delicious and wholesome ingredients: fruits, dried fruits, Mac. Dish cooked mainly in the oven, but very tasty casserole in the slow cooker.
Our today’s choice-cottage cheese pie with apples. This is truly a simple dish has its own “flavor”, because it is prepared without flour, a binding component acts as semolina. Dessert without flour and Apple sauce turns out very tender. The dish is sure to appeal to young children and impress adults. Prepares baked cottage cheese pudding with apples very quickly, this is perfect for a wholesome Breakfast.
- Mix cottage cheese, sugar and eggs in a blender or with a mixer until smooth.
- Add the semolina, leave at room temperature for swelling.
- Clean the apples peeled, stems and seeds. RUB on a small grater.
- Add applesauce to cottage cheese. Mix well.
- Grease the baking form with butter, sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
- Put the mass into the form, bake for 30 minutes at a temperature of 180
- Remove from the oven, spread with sour cream, to send to bake for another 15 minutes.
- Leave in the oven until cool.